Residential Treatment involves medical or therapeutic treatment at a facility or distinct part of a facility for psychiatric care that provides a total 24-hour therapeutically planned and professionally staffed group living and learning environment.
Partial hospitalization (location 52 ) is a program in which a patient attends for several hours during the day (example: 8:30-3:30) the patient is not there on a 24 hours basis.
Residential OR Facility billing for outdoor, residential patients and inpatient treatment packages is different than traditional medical billing.
The forms differ and most importantly the specifics vary. Each level of treatment will be at a altered rate. The billing service offerings at each level will differ per treatment program, and although some programs are contracted for an all-inclusive rate, this rate will be based on the level of care.
Residential Treatment Medical Billing Services – Salient Features
Supervision and direction
- Individualized assessment and treatment planning
- Crisis assistance, development of health care directives and crisis prevention plans
- Nursing services
- Inter-agency case coordination
- Transition and discharge planning
- Living skills development, including:
- medication self administration
- healthy living
- household management
- cooking and nutrition
- budgeting and shopping
- using transportation
- employment-related skills
- Integrated dual diagnosis treatment
- Illness management and recovery
- Family education (services to educate, inform, assist, and support family members in mental health illness and treatment, coping mechanisms, medication, community resources)
We at FindMedicalBillers.com are highly experienced team and work side by side with both the medical team and the insurance company from both patient service and treatment perspectives. If required we can impart advisory services to educate your staff on enhanced duration of stay , improve deployment reviews, and as a result increase revenue. Moreover should there be a requirement for creating a good payer mix, or to have team development training, we will keenly offer our support in any way to help you be successful. Our full range of services are at reasonable rates.
Procedural billing with regards to Drug rehab makes it a good case to have a company you can rely on as a guarantee to receive compensation for all your services rendered. FindMedicalBillers.com understands the complex methods to suitably bill for behavioral health, eating disorders, and substance abuse.
Our experts at FindMedicalBillers.com have the knowledge and proficiency in addiction & rehab cure , detox, dual-diagnoses, behavioral health, and eating disorders which proves that our billing process is in accordance with regulatory guidelines of the insurance companies. Our deep Know- how of the treatment industry allows our experts at FindMedicalBillers.com to indeed help our clients get compensation for every level of care they offer.
Residential Treatment Specialty Services @ FindMedicalBillers.com
- Benefit verification within one business day.
- Request authorization within one business day of receiving patient information.
- Coding of diagnoses (both ICD-9 and ICD-10) and procedures.
- Insurance billing, electronically if possible.
- Follow-up on all denials and under payments.
- Appeal disputes within 7 days of denial.
- Patient billing.
- Attorney billing
- Day Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization
- Crisis Response Services (Assessment or Intervention only) (mobile)
- Crisis stabilization – Non-residential
- Crisis stabilization – Residential
- Psychiatric Physician Services
- Outpatient Psychotherapy
- Inpatient Hospitalization
- Waivered Services
- PCA or other medical services.
End note – Residential Treatment Medical billing
With over 50 combined years of service, successfully helping customers we have an unequaled expertise in navigating the reimbursement from insurance providers.
Sometimes, the insurance providers will indicate that treatment for a particular issue is not covered or is only partially covered. We will help guide you in reviewing each policy to determine the best option for your business and for the your client.